Once you decide to do something positive, you should act immediately. If you hesitate or put the decision on hold, chances are you will lose interest and maybe drop the idea altogether. So if you are thinking of taking up the 6-week challenge, keep in mind that it is something your body will greatly benefit from, so without hesitation join one of the programmes.
Spread your focus
When you do join the 6-week challenge programme, you should not limit your focus to only certain workouts. Check out the best exercises, the healthy food programme that is required, the best strategies for recovering – and above all a positive attitude.
How to speed up results
For a quick body makeover and way to achieve your goals faster in the 6-week challenge programme, you should try the following tips:
- Do yoga exercises at least thrice a week, when you go lighter on heavy workouts
- Drink more water and get more sleep
- Go in for a diet which is anti-estrogenic diet which helps to detox
- Mix your daily supplements with grapefruit juice
- Instead of shoes with heels, wear flats the full month
- Comfortable clothes worn the whole day will help you to stretch more easily
You have to fight to get it right
Get a body fat assessment done before you join a 6-week challenge programme. It could give you a few unpleasant surprises and act as a spur for you to make a quick decision. You will also realise that you need the help of a personal trainer and a good nutritionist to help you to get back in shape.
The exercise routine
- Your exercises should be varied otherwise they will lose their effectiveness
- Go in for circuit training i.e. train – rest – train
- Do a few body exercises for which equipment is not required
- Make sure you keep time aside daily for your workouts
Succeeding in the 6-week challenge programme does not only depend on exercise. You need to eat the right food and ensure your body gets enough fuel. Instead of the normal 4 meals per day, you should have 6 meals per day i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner interspersed with the right type of healthy snacks. Fats and proteins should not be totally avoided. They help to make you feel full for a longer period. Also you need not avoid eating sweets altogether. You can give yourself a treat once in a way e.g. a donut or cookie, even an ice-cream. If you balance your meals you will not have to count calories and measure everything. With a bit of practice your body will adjust and let you know what it requires the most.
You need to go in for small changes which will give you big results. Check out exercises you prefer doing, as it will ensure your interest and commitment. Exercising should also be made your number one priority if you want to succeed at the 6 week challenge programme. Be honest and try for goals that are attainable.